Sunday, July 31, 2011

Challenge #11-17....I am a truckin'

Movin' right along! I am trucking! I really want that heat gun(my hair dryer is getting old fast!). I only really scrap on weekends, so I try to get as many done as I can.  I am not one to sit and linger on layout after layout.

#11-14 are the next set of cards for my wonderful mommy friends that gave Kevin and I the ticket to see the Foo in November.  I still cannot believe they did that! Their generosity is absolutely amazing!





#15 is because my dear friend Charissa told me I had to do the Scrapbook Steals Card Swap for August! You make 10 cards and send them into SS.  They in turn take all the cards and give each person a card from each participant! Pretty cool idea if you ask me! Can't wait to see what everyone creates! My first card is a congrats on a new baby card! 

#16 is another baby card.  Our friends, Mikey and Leslie, just found out they are expecting a little boy soon! I was in the mood to make another baby card so I made this for the arrival of Aiden Christopher! 

#17 is a card for a friend.  She didn't have time to make one for Rachel and Olivia.  The inside says "Wishing you lots of sunshine and smiles! Feel better real soon."


No comments:

Post a Comment