Saturday, July 30, 2011

#7-10 in the challenge

I have been totally in the groove with scrapping today! I am up to 10 layouts! 20% of the way there! I am SOOOOO excited! I am finding that I really need a Happy Birthday stamp set, but there is that pesky spending freeze.

Layout 7 I have been working on for a long while. We went to Florida for Easter and it was the first time friends of my parents from back in Ohio got to meet Ty and we got meet their granddaughter, Maddie! Here is the layout!

#8: A thank you card for a wonderful scrappy friend! She is an amazing woman who I am so grateful to have "met."

#9: A Back to School card for my nephews! They love anything skulls so figured they needed something for the first day back! 

#10: This next card is a thank you card for one of the amazing women in my mommy's group. They all went in together and bought Kevin and I tickets to see our favorite band, The Foo Fighters.  I still cannot believe they did that!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment