Friday, July 29, 2011

#5 & 6: Mid-week Mojo Topaz 1 & a Birthday card

So for the last 53 weeks, I have been tuning into Scrapbook Steals on Wednesday for the Midweek Mojo.  This week was no exception! AMAZING! Kristy Lee really knows what she is doing in the sketch department!

This week I didn't sway far from the sketch and even took Kristy's journaling but changed the words to fit Ty.  Here it is: My chunky, smart, adorable, polite little man!

This is Fancy Pants Happy Together for paper and buttons. Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type in neutrals and then Thickers in Nutmeg.

So my mother in law's birthday is next week.  Figured I should probably get a card mailed out.  Since I have found a new addiction in stamping and cardmaking, figured I would make her one! It is based off the Britta tute I watched a week ago and looks an awful lot like the thinking of you card I made for Rachel...which brings me to my next conclusion...I need to either A. Win the Lotto or B. figure out how to get to 50 layouts FAST! This mama needs a new and different flower stamp and some other(or all) distress inks. But here we go...my 6th layout in the fight to 50! 

No comments:

Post a Comment