Tuesday, July 26, 2011

50 Cards or Layout Challenges

So we all know I love to shop. I also love to spend money. My scrap closet is overflowing with things, but I always want the newest and greatest things! With that mentality, I have WAY too much stuff. So one of my scrappy friends posted a blog of a challenge that one lady started because of the Minnesota government lockout and it is an amazing idea!

So here it is: http://erinsheartsprinkles.blogspot.com/2011/06/100-cards-or-layouts-challenge.html

The "new" challenge: I am putting myself on a spending freeze of any paper unless ok'ed by Kevin!(Edited mid September).

I spent my last bit of scrap budget on some Ranger Distress Inks, some card size kraft paper, and a new Hero Art stamp. So put a fork in me and call me DONE(for a while anyways).

Y'all need to hold me accountable because as I mentioned above...I LOVE TO SHOP!

I am going to keep a running total on my blog and hopefully start posting the cards and layouts! :)

There is only one rule to the challenge...I am allowed to buy adhesive...but only with a coupon for 40-50% off!

HERE GOES NOTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment