Wednesday, July 27, 2011

#3 & #4 towards the Challenge!

So it is Day 2 of the Challenge and I am on my third layout/card! I have decided that when I get through my 50, I am going to buy a heat gun, some Versamark ink, and some embossing powder(and maybe a background stamp...if I can swing that from Kevin. lol).  I think I have been watching too many Britta tutorials! 

But back to my card.  I seem to be doing a lot of Thinking of You cards! This next one is for a friend who I have gotten to know in the past few months.  We were both pregnant with our child in Nov 09 and were on the same forum.  Then she had another child in January 11.  He has been very sick and has spent the last month in the hospital.  They have not been able to figure out what is causing all the problems. So once again, if you are reading this, can you please say a prayer! <3


Here it is:




Alright and onto #4. I did a MWM(Midweek Mojo for you newbs...and I mean newb in the most loving way) back in January by an awesome guest sketcher named Jana.  I loved this sketch SOOO much that I swore I would use it again someday! Well, I finally did...just on a different scale...AKA a card! I even used the same paper as my MWM...because I made sure I saved the scraps for the purpose of someday making a card! Just didn't think I would scraplift the sketch! So without further Adieu.   

No comments:

Post a Comment