Monday, August 15, 2011

Layouts #28-31

 I had a blast scrapping this past week.  I finally got Ty's 15 month pics printed so I had some wonderful pics to work with. The start of the scrapping week started with a friend's layout for Midweek Mojo: Topaz 3! She did absolutely amazing with it! I used MME-Good Day Sunshine and a lot of Tim Holtz Distress Inks. Here is what I came up with:

The next layout I did was at a Mommy's night out crop! I had a blast talking to other moms and getting to scrap! I used EP For the Record.

Saturday, April came over and we hung out and scrapped.  I love what I created both of those days! Here is the first! This is my ABSOLUTE favorite pic from that photo session! I used MME-Oh La La and Fancy Pants Artist Edition Notebook. 

And lastly, a fun layout using Fancy Pant's My Family.


No comments:

Post a Comment