Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cards #20-27: I am a machine!

So it is official! I am a machine this weekend! I think the realization that I screwed up and gave into weakness has pushed me to try to get to 50 quicker!

#20-22: I think I saw these on Britta's blog and loved the idea of a bright color with black and white! Wish I had some twine to go in the eyelets...but oh well.  These are going to the August Swap at SS! 
#23:This is a birthday card that is going to the August Swap at SS.

#24: OMG, I NEED A SILHOUETTE! I love the butterfly design on it.  This is also going to the SS August swap. 

#25: This card will be going to a friend soon!!!!! She has been my best friend since first grade and we live about 600 miles apart now.  I miss her a ton! 

#26: Another SS Swap card

#27: Another Christmas Card.  That is the last one to say Joy with those thickers! I am pretty much out of letters! lol. Used scraps from Crate Paper from my layouts from last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment